|Available for Rental
(Counts Subject to Change; Please call for current count)
Pricing Effective January 2, 2012
Who They Are
Owners, merchandise managers, buyers managers at headquarters and regional automotive parts and accessory retailers, distributors and mass merchandisers.
What They Buy
These professionals purchase various products for resale and for installation – including::
- Motor Oils
- Office Products & Forms
- Anti-theft Devices
- Replacement Lights
- Display Systems
Why They Subscribe
With each issue, Aftermarket Business presents timely reporting to key industry decision makers including information on:
- Annual sales figures.
- Special marketing and promotional profiles.
- New product development.
- Changing industry regulations.
- Hazardous waste disposal.
E-mail List Terms and Conditions:
- All transmissions must be sent by Advanstar
Communications' service provider.
- In compliance with the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, Advanstar inserts
a footer in all email messages to allow the email recipient to opt
out of receiving future emails from Advanstar.
- Advertisers must also include a link or email address within their
message that allows recipients to opt out of any of the advertiser's
- Advertisers must supply Advanstar with a suppression file that
includes all of their opt outs from previous broadcasts. Any of the
opt outs contained on the advertiser's suppression file that match
to Advanstar email addresses will be removed prior to transmission.
If an advertiser does not have a suppression file, they must send
Advanstar an email stating that fact.
- The physical mailing address (no P.O. boxes) of the advertiser
(sender) must appear in the message.
- The email message can be text and HTML. Text must be provided as
an attachment in a text format. The subject line may not exceed 50
characters. HTML messages must be sent as an htm or html attachment.
All images must be housed on a Web site provided by the client. Always
include a text message along with the HTML message to enable recipients
who are unable to receive HTML to receive the message.
- Within 48 to 72 hours of receipt of all required information, Advanstar
will send your first test message. The final broadcast will be sent
within two business days of receipt of your final approval.
- Pricing based on net, error free emails delivered or minimum charge.
- Prepayment is required for first time renters.
- The list owner reserves the right to refuse any mailer or offer
Subscribers available are from a BPA International audited publication
Combination Discounts Available Call for Rates
- Base Rate + $15/M
- Job Title/Function
- Business Address
- Max Per Site
- All Other Selects $15/M-$25/M
How to Rent an Advanstar E-Mail List
All orders must be in writing. Please mail, fax or e-mail a letter
or purchase order with the following information:
A signed e-mail list rental contract is required with each order before
- Quantity of names requested
- Test names and corresponding e-mail addresses
- Target date you need the e-mail message sent
- Sample of the e-mail message
- Prepayment if requested for a first time renter
Lists are updated quarterly. Please call for the most current counts.
A $150 cancellation fee applies if the broadcast is cancelled after
delivery of the list to the service bureau and receipt
of the approved message.